Tuesday, August 12, 2014

M2M

Since I convinced my sister to run a half marathon, she has now gotten the "running bug" and has convinced me to run a 50k relay. Spanning the beautiful countryside of Nebraska...yep, you read that right...Nebraska  I will be running 3 different legs with 7 other women. My only hope is that this beautifully boring terrain will be...you guessed it...flat!


I have officially signed up on team "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" to complete the Market to Market, Nebraska. I am excited that the team is a group of mainly teachers so we have a lot in common, and I am excited to get to do another race with my sister who is a great motivator for me. I feel good about having another race on my mind as I need something to keep my motivation to run alive. However, running has been really difficult for me lately. One: I am completely out of shape. Two: I have a nagging foot pain...hence reason number one. I am hopeful that I can start powering through some miles and work out whatever "kink" it is that is fouling up my stride.

No comments: