Wednesday, September 7, 2016

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Stats? 17.5 in, 4.5 lbs. FHR 145
Total weight gain/loss? +6 (oops) 
Sleep? Non-existent :)
Symptoms? Chest pain, swelling, numbness
Food cravings? None
Food aversions? None
What I miss? Feeling comfortable
Position? Transverse
Milestones? Still beating the odds

This week things are starting to get really uncomfortable. My fluid levels are low meaning that every single jab, kick, hiccup and poke are pretty painful. Will is running out of cushion in there, so I hate to complain about how much it hurts me, as I'm just praying that it doesn't hurt him. Since he is transverse, he is putting a lot of pressure on my hips which is causing numbness down the sides of my legs, but at night I get charlie horses up my calves so bad that my feet freeze in place so I can't move my legs enough to wake up the parts of them that are numb. It's an extremely strange feeling to have both numbness and pain at the same time. His heart rate continues to stay steady and each ultrasound he continues to show us just how stubborn/determined he can be. We haven't seen his sweet face since week 24, just lots of spine, butt, and heart. If these are the things he wants to show off, I'm hoping he's quite a fighter. 

No comments: