Sunday, June 3, 2018

Jillian’s Graduation

How can it be that my sweet baby niece who was just born is graduating high school already? Sunday I got teary eyed sitting in Mass watching her receive a special blessing as she starts a new path in life. I’m excited that her new path will bring her closer as she will be attending MMU in the fall, but I can’t believe how quickly it all went. It was awesome watching her cross the stage and having her seminar teacher move her tassel confirming her graduation.


Then it was off to the party!! So many people came out to celebrate Jillian and congratulate her accomplishments. As she greeted guests it was so clear how much she has grown from the shy wall-flower she was. She is so ready for the next step and I couldn’t be more excited for her!

No comments: