Wednesday, July 27, 2016

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Stats? 16 in, 2.5 lbs. FHR 145
Total weight gain/loss? +2
Sleep? Struggles
Symptoms? Hip pain, nausea, fatigue
Food cravings? Summer fruity drinks
Food aversions? None
What I miss? Having a sense of control
What I'm looking forward to? Passing my glucose test...fingers crossed
Milestones? Hello, third trimester


Big week, I passed my glucose test! Thankfully they had me running up and down the stairs shifting between appointments, so I had a little extra time to burn some carbs. My appointment today was quick and painless. I guzzled my lovely orange drink, headed upstairs for a check and measure, (waited too long and had to head back downstairs for my blood draw) headed back up to meet with my dr. and got the green light for another week!

No comments: